Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pine City Scrapbooking Store


This was a little planned/unplanned trip.. hee hee.. I usually stop in looking for softball stuff to finish my niece's scrapbook. That was unsuccessful! They were having a make and take too! however, didn't have time to stay and do the make and take wanted to hit the road to finish my journey to the cities. I picked up the kit and purchased the items to finish the make and take. This is one of 12 cards total and when I had some down time in my hotel room I worked on them before the wedding! I love these new stamps called Paper Smooches. Loved the font so of course I had to pick up a couple along with Faber Castell Water color Pencils. I loved these too as I got to play with these at scrapfest. I love their Gelatos Sticks these are great for wood embellishment's!! You gotta check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment