Friday, August 16, 2013

Baby Time


My Diaper cake in Progress. My Cousin's are having a baby shower for my cousin Elyse on Sunday. I've had most of it done for two weeks but have been on the hunt for a cake topper. You know how hard it is to find a cute stuffed animal that doesn't cost and arm and a leg? Target had nothing! So I left it up to my Friend from work Lisa P who is the Aunt of the Baby's father and My Mother to get a nice little cake topper. So for now this is in progress..More to come on that. Below is the card. Elyse is having a baby Boy in case you couldn't guess.. Sorry these are old Close to My Heart papers. I collect all these papers. I do eventually use them but sometimes not right away. The stamps are also retired. The were salutations seals.


No comments:

Post a Comment