Saturday, October 26, 2013

whew time has flown

Hello~ It's been a couple of months.. Time has really flown. I've had a bit of a busy life the past couple of months with a couple of deaths, working, closing our camper up for the winter, I've had two relatives whom have strokes. One of them was my cousin hers was classified as slight and my Aunt who was classified not severe but not slight either. But just right in the middle. They both are recovering. Her (My Aunt) husband which is my Dad's brother just passed two weeks after her stroke. They were lucky to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary right before he passed. I've been lucky to spend some time with my Dad's family and learn more about his family and stuff that wasn't talked about. I'm almost 46 years old and I can't believe I'm finding out about some of it has been interesting. Here is a pic of my home away from home all packed up for the winter! I'm sad as our summer in Northern Minnesota was cut short with the late winter into May this year. We have to be packed up and out by Oct 1st. We've tried to spend as much time as we could at the lake due to the late start of Spring/Summer. We still had ice on the lake two weeks into May. Which is not unusual but we've usually have bounced into spring rather quickly which did not happen this year. 
Ice on Big Winnie In May
I love my Panoramic Pic's
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment