Friday, July 19, 2013

Father in Law's Birthday

My Father in Law's Birthday was over the weekend as well. I dug out some old paper's out of my stash. This is the victory paper packet and I also grabbed an o'l stamp set out too from CTMH. I tend to hang on to all my hunting fishing, camping, hiking, or outdoor stamps as they are few and far between with CTMH so I'll use them as much and whenever I can! This stamp set is the catch of the day. I even took out some old punches I've been hanging on too with the pine tree's and the moose. I can even tell you how old these are. I made the pine tree's and the moose for my wedding invites once a pond a time ago.. so they're 12 years old. yikes. Anyways I used a couple of embossing folders the ruler is from Darci and the wood grain is from Stampin' up. to give it the rustic feel I was going for. I used the Faber Castell Water color pencils on the fish and blended with a blending pen from CTMH and then I have this cool shimmer pen. which I was trying to get a picture with the shimmer.. you can some what tell in the second photo but to give it a feel of a rainbow trout. Have a great week!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment