Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July Birthday's

As you can tell I have a ton of June and July Birthday's. This is for my friend Mel. She's 6 month older then me. So just when I catch up to her she takes off ahead of me! LOL. This card was from a kit I had previously posted on my trip to Pine City Scrapbooking company. These are the paper smooches stamps, yellow twine, Some pearls, the chocolate rose ribbon and I just took a section of the rose and used it the middle of yellow flower. I hope she enjoys her day and gets a bit of spoiling from her family as she spoils them rotten on their birthdays! If anything this will let her know I'm thinking of her. I just received my new CTMH catalog so I can't wait to get busy!!  Let see how many of you are reading the blog.. I'll be getting phone calls wanting their copy he hee..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment